Prodotto di Copper Mountain con codice cm-cobaltfx15,
in vendita online nuovo ed usato e con possibilità di noleggio
Copper Mountain CobaltFx 15 Analizzatore di Rete Vettoriale VNA da 50 a 75 GHz
Farran Technology and Copper Mountain Technologies, globally recognized innovators, with a combined 50 years’ experience in RF test and measurement systems have partnered to create CobaltFx; your new millimeter-wave frequency extension solution.
CobaltFX is the first mmWave frequency extension solution that utilizes a 9 GHz VNA. CobaltFx’s high dynamic range and directivity allow for highly accurate and stable millimeter-wave S-parameter measurements. CobaltFx 15 is dedicated to the 50-75 GHz waveguide band and offers an unparalleled combination of price, performance, flexibility and size.
- Frequency range: 50-75 GHz
- Measured parameters: S11, S21, S12, S22
- System dynamic range: 120 dB (10 Hz IF Bandwidth)
- Measurement time per point: 10 usec min typ.
- Waveguide ports: IEEE 1785-2s standard
- The VNA
- C4209, the VNA used in this system, is from Copper Mountain Technologies’ highly advanced Cobalt Series. It features fast sweep speeds down to 10 microseconds per point and a dynamic range of up to 160 dB, all comprised in a compact, USB form factor.
The extenders are packaged in small and versatile enclosures that allow for flexible port arrangements with respect to the waveguide. Waveguide ports are manufactured in accordance to the new IEEE 1785-2a standard and ensure industry best alignment and repeatability of connection, allowing for long interval times between calibration.
The system comes with a precision calibration kit containing flush short, offset piece and broadband load and allows for full 12-term port calibration.
|Informazioni sul prodotto|