Prodotto di Copper Mountain con codice cm-s5085,
in vendita online nuovo ed usato e con possibilità di noleggio
Copper Mountain S5085 Analizzatore di Rete Vettoriale VNA da 20 kHz a 8.5 GHz
This highly compact S5085 is an 8.5 GHz, 2-port instrument, capable or 138 dB dynamic range and is designed for operation with any Windows PC or laptop. Thanks to its unmatched portability, S5085 can be shared easily within a team or brought to test sites. The free, lightweight VNA application connects to the S5085 with a standard USB cable, creating a future-proof solution that significantly enhances ease of use compared with conventional instruments.
The S5085 provides a wide variety of analysis capabilities, including time-domain with gating and frequency offset modes, at no additional cost. Collection of metrology-grade S-parameter test results can be achieved manually or though automation in Python, MATLAB, Excel, C++, VB.NET, or LabVIEW.
- Frequency range: 20 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- Measured parameters: S11, S12, S21, S22
- Sweep types: Linear frequency, log frequency, segment, power sweep
- Dynamic range: >138 dB (1 Hz IF bandwidth) typ.
- Measurement speed: 70 µs, min typ.
- Output power adjustment range: -50 dBm to +5 dBm
- Up to 200,001 measurement points per sweep
Applications of the S5085 include RF component design and testing, on-wafer probing, field testing, insertion loss measurement, distance to fault measurements, antenna matching, quality control, material measurements, and many others.
|Informazioni sul prodotto|