Prodotto di Anritsu con codice MT1100A,
in vendita online nuovo ed usato e con possibilità di noleggio
Network Master Flex
- All-in-one transport tester – supports testing from 1.5 Mbps to 100 Gbps
- OTN core and metro network research, development, manufacturing, installation and maintenance
- Carrier Class Ethernet equipment manufacturing, installation and troubleshooting
- Mobile Backhaul network installation and verification
- Mobile Fronthaul network installation and verification
- Powerful Storage Area Networking (SAN) testing
- Quick and easy testing of SDH/SONET and PDH/DSn networks
- Up to 4 ports at all rates
- Easy and intuitive GUI
- WLAN*/Bluetooth*/LAN connectivity
- PDF, CSV and XML report generation for documenting test results
- Remote operation (VNC), dedicated remote GUI software and remote control (scripting)
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum field portability
- Modular platform ensuring maximum return on investment
Redefining Transport Testing
Today’s core and metro communications networks are implementing 100 GigE and OTN technologies rapidly to provide sufficient bandwidth supporting the explosive increase in mobile communications data. These high-bit-rate networks demand very high reliability due to the large data volumes and variety of client signals in use.
By selecting and installing up to two modules from a range of three module options, the all-in-one Network Master Flex MT1100A supports R&D, manufacturing, installation and maintenance tests of network and transport equipment operating at bit rates from 1.5 Mbps to 100 Gbps.
All-in-one Transport Tester
With four 100 Gbps ports, the MT1100A supports R&D of the latest OTN 400 Gbps technologies using client signals, including Ethernet, CPRI/OBSAI, SDH/SONET, PDH/DSn, and Fibre Channel, now in development.
Supports Up to 400 Gbps (100G x 4)
The MT1100A supports a maximum of four 40 Gbps or 100 Gbps ports, each of which can be used independently and simultaneously for network and network-equipment tests. Selecting one of the available CFP, CFP2, CFP4 (using CFP2/CFP4 adapter), QSFP28 (using CFP2/QSFP28 adapter), CXP, and QSFP+ connectors for each port supports insertion of the appropriate module for all-in-one development and manufacturing of various 40 Gbps and 100 Gbps WDM, switches, and optical transceivers. Moreover, CAUI, XLAUI electrical signals can be input/output to/from the MT1100A, supporting development of high-speed optical modules using dedicated extenders.
OTN Flexible Mapping
The OTN protocol with powerful Forward Error Correction (FEC) and flexible support for various mappings is becoming an increasingly popular choice for the latest data networks, requiring an OTN tester supporting flexible mappings to simulate realistic data transport for development, manufacturing, and I&M.
With its out-of-box support for various OTN mappings ranging from OTU1 to OTU4, multi-stage mapping, and ODUflex, plus OTN mapped Etherent, CPRI and SDH/SONET client-signal tests, the MT1100A is the ideal test solution for simulating realistic data transport.
|Informazioni sul prodotto|