Prodotto di Agilent / HP con codice HP0034970a,
in vendita online nuovo ed usato e con possibilità di noleggio
Acquisizione Dati Datalogger GPIB - RS232
- 3-slot mainframe with built-in GPIB and RS232 interfaces
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 250 channels per second
- 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, AC/DC volts and current; resistance; frequency and period
- 50k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- A BenchVue software license (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
The Keysight 34970A data acquisition / data logger switch consists of a three-slot mainframe with a built-in 6 1/2 digit digital multimeter. Each channel can be configured independently to measure one of 11 different functions without the added cost or hassles of signal-conditioning accessories. Choose from eight optional plug-in modules to create a compact data logger, full-featured data acquisition system or low-cost switching unit. On-module screw-terminal connections eliminate the need for terminal blocks and a unique relay maintenance feature counts every closure on every switch for easy, predictable relay maintenance. Our most popular module 34901A features a built-in thermocouple reference and 20 two-wire channels.
Keysight’s BenchVue DAQ Control and Analysis app is available for use with the DAQ970A, 34970A, 34972A and 34980A. BenchVue gives you an intuitive interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis. Setup and make measurements quickly, export data or log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types to interpret your data faster. BenchVue Software also supports many other Keysight instruments giving you a single interface for Keysight’s most popular instruments.
|Informazioni sul prodotto|